Chiropractic is primarily known as a method of treating back pain, but at Shifnal Chiropractic Clinic we have so much more to offer! As a basic rule-of-thumb, if it is a muscle or a joint, we can at least take a look.
The likelihood is that if you are having pain around a muscle or a joint, Chiropractic will be able to alleviate your discomfort. In the case of conditions such as osteoarthritis, naturally we can’t reverse the physical changes that have taken place in your bone, but we can still help relieve the pain and stiffness associated with that condition.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch, either by phone, text, email or by popping into the clinic to discuss your symptoms or find out more about how chiropractic can help you.
- Low back pain – acute, chronic and general (also known as lumbago)
- Neck pain
- Upper and mid back pain
- Shoulder pain, including conditions such as frozen shoulder, and rotator cuff injuries
- Elbow pain or tennis elbow
- Osteoarthritis (as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise)
- Knee pain
- Ankle sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Cervicogenic Headaches and Migraine prevention
- Sports injuries
- Muscle spasm and cramps
- Joint pain
- Stress and tension related to postural problems
- General aches and pains
Please do remember that if you aren’t sure whether Chiropractic can help your condition, why not contact us to find out more or book a free consultation?